North completes Apex Legends roster - tournament ready
North signs two Apex Legends players - completes team
Today North finish it’s Apex Legends lineup by signing Danish Mikkel “mande” Hestbek and Türkish Can “Taisheen” Öztürk.
The two Apex stars thereby complete the roster alongside Matej “MaTaFe” Fekonja.
The team has already shown great potential by finishing 3rd in the Apex Pro League 5.
21 year old Mande is a former Overwatch professional in which he has been a top player for almost two years - a participation in Overwatch World Cup in 2017.
- I'm flabbergasted that i get this opportunity to play for North. I been working on representing a top tier organization for years, and it's finally happening, it's like a dream come true. I can't wait to use this opportunity to show everyone what I'm capable of, I'm sure with some practice we'll be on the top in this game, says Mikkel “mande” Hestbek.
18 year old turkish talent Can “Taisheen” Öztürk lives in Germany has been playing CS:GO on a high level for some years, before he started his Apex career.
- I’m extremely proud that one of the most respected organizations, North, has provided me with this opportunity. My team and I will do our very best to prove that we are some of the top competitors and I think this team has potential to go be a top team, says Can “Taisheen” Öztürk.
Director of Esports, Jonas “whimp” Svendsen is confident that this team is the right constellation.
- We’ve been scouting players for the past couple of months, trying different solutions, and we believe that this team is the right one for us, says Jonas “whimp” Svendsen
- Our goal is to get into the upcoming big tournaments and compete against the very best. We have already proven ourselves in the Apex Pro League, where we finished top-3 last season, but we need to prove ourselves in the coming tournaments. The team and I are really excited about the competitive season in Apex and we cannot wait for it to begin, says Jonas “whimp” Svendsen.
The North Apex Legends roster is:
- Matej “MaTaFe” Fekonja.
- Danish Mikkel “mande” Hestbek
- Türkish Can “Taisheen” Öztürk.