North signs contract with FIFA legend Agge and founds FIFA team
One of the World's most prolific FIFA players, August "Agge" Rosenmeier, has joined forces with North.
The 22-year-old Copenhagen native - who has played in the Paris Saint-Germain jersey and most recently been the star of Hashtag United - joins North to reclaim the title as World Champion.
- I am proud and pleased to get the opportunity to develop as a FIFA player in North. North offers a top professional setting, and they have the same ambitions as me; to reclaim the title as World Champion. That's why it's a perfect match, says August "Agge" Rosenmeier
- I am proud and pleased to get the opportunity to develop as a FIFA player in North.
- I have gained a lot of experience by living abroad and I have won the World Cup. Now, the goal is to improve even more and regain the title, says August "Agge" Rosenmeier.
Agge gets permanent training facilities in Telia Parken.
The CEO of North, Christian Sørensen, is delighted to expand the organization with FIFA and Agge.
- FIFA as an esport is growing rapidly. The World Championships saw a 400% increase in viewership numbers this year - a total of 29 million saw the tournament across platforms. There are great commercial opportunities in FIFA, said Christian Sørensen, CEO at North.
- This is the next step in the development of North as a multigame organization. Agge is one of the biggest esports brands in Denmark, and we can utilize it for both current and coming partners, says Christian Sørensen.
- August Rosenmeier, Agge, is 22 years old
- Born and raised in Copenhagen
- Previous clubs: Paris Saint Germain and Hashtag United among others
- World Champion 2014 (FIWC, Official World Cup), 2015 & 2018 (ESWC, Unofficial World Cup)
- The FIFA player who has participated in most world championships
- August Rosenmeier also plays lower league (T4) soccer for Copenhagen club B1908