Updated on June 27th 2018
- ES North A/S
- PH Lings Allé 2
- 2100 København Ø
2: Personal data
While browsing the website, it is possible to submit personal data to North. North will only collect personal data based on active submissions through the website. We will never ask you to submit sensitive data or information via the website.
2.1: Use of Personal Data
North only uses Personal Data for purposes that are compatible with the users’ active submission of Personal Data. As such, North will use the Personal Data collected to communicate with the users on things that relate to North, its partners and its projects. North will not sell your Personal Data to any third party. North will only transfer Personal Data collected from users of the Website to third-parties when necessary and a user has given his consent to such transfer, a user has requested for such transfer (for example by signing up to the newsletter).
Situations where Personal Data is used
- When you communicate with North via the contact form
- When you haver registrered for our newsletter
North will only retain your Personal Data as long as it is necessary to perform the above actions.
2.2: Your rights concerning the processing of your Personal Data
You have a number of rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Data, for the sake of another person’s right to privacy.
- Requesting that we correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data, but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- In some circumstances, receiving some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit those information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided to us.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- Lodging a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website www.datatilsynet.dk, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.